This e-course starts on 6th April!
The course has helped me change my perspective on how to take my life. It helped me on being more present, laughing at things that were funny before and have stopped being funny over the years.
Also, in being able to let go of fears and things that were left from the past.
It has been a very complete course that gives you a base to continue working on it throughout your life.
Nerea Illescas, Granada, Spain.
Most people don’t realise this but being playful is part of our nature… you don’t need a reason to stop and be playful!
- You can continue to live your life in automatic, stuck in a routine that doesn’t allow you to feel joyful and free while you actually want much more from life.
- You want to feel joyful, happy, playful.
- Did you know that you just need to let this energy come through you?
- And by doing this, you are opening up your mind and yourself to new opportunities?
- These opportunities are as simple as taking risks in our daily activities?
- This risk taking allows you to see the world in a different way?
Stepping into a more confident you!
Playfulness gives you the tools to live your life
from a different place and energy within yourself
This is the most frustrating thing…
- People think they need a reason to be playful
- If they are serious, they will achieve more things in life
- Feeling exhausted is a natural part of life
- Adults don’t play because that’s for children
Please take a moment right now and ask yourself…
Are you taking the time to be playful and joyful throughout your day?
99% of people go through life without really tasting the sweet flavours of what it can offer us.
Most people don’t really know that by being playful you can change your reality.
They have been told that is all about working long hours, paying off their debts and taking their kids to school.
YOU CAN CHOOSE DIFFERENTLY.
“The Playfulness Quest shifted me in so many ways. Saras has a beautiful sparkle and a natural sense of Playfulness that is infectious. I had no idea how disconnected I had become from my inner child’s need to play. Now more than ever I have come to realise, taking part in this Playfulness Quest, that play is so important. It ignites your imagination and connects you to your creativity. During this Quest Saras gives you beautiful exercises to assist you to connect with your childlike wonder and joy.
I can highly recommend this experience. It has enhanced my life in magical ways. Thank you Saras. Finding times to play, igniting the joy, priceless “
Souli Yates. England.
Intuitive Life Coach & Channel
We always hear…
- Go to Uni
- Get a Job
- Get Married
- Have kids
- Get a Mortgage
- and so on…
Mind you… None of these things are bad at all
But we also hear that to achieve them, we need to be serious, we need to be responsible we need to be professional, we need to forget about ourselves and who we are…
Forget about our needs, our feelings, our nature …
Especially we need to forget our playful nature because life is a very serious matter!
We can achieve all those things and still be playful and joyful.
“It is not play the way I thought about it before, it is about finding ways to stay more engage with the work you are doing at the time…
makes me more productive and had more energy at the end of the day…”
Katherine Wyers. Ireland.
“You had such a relaxed and caring touch on the group”
Workshop facilitator and Artist
“She is a master of enveloping you in light energies”
Marc-John Brown. Scotland
Entrepreneur, Linguist and Writer
“Thank you Saras for your wonderful playful being and your care for individuals as well as the collective”
Emily Phillips. Scotland
Embodied Voice Coach
Being playful is not about being irresponsible or immature.
✓ It is a life style and philosophy that you can apply at every moment of your daily life
✓ It connects you with yourself and your inner child.
✓ Offering you the opportunity to engage with your reality fully and more presently
And the best gift that you can give to yourself right now is to embrace your playful side and dive deep into this energy because by accepting it and letting it be you will then colour your reality.
Playfulness will provide you with a fun and effective way
to heal your heart
from boredom and tiredness.
This course will help you connect with your inner child and create joyful anarchy
Who is Saras?
Known and described as ‘Remarkable’ by the Scotsman, Saras has been working on the field of playfulness for over 15 years. Her search has always been how to integrate ‘being playful’ into our daily lives. creating and sharing strategies and tools to integrate ‘being playful’ into our daily lives.
She has been creating theatre performances with playfulness at their core. For many years, she has also been teaching and sharing tools on the art of being playful.
Saras also coaches empowering and highly-driven determined individuals to grow confidence, joy and state of flow in their business and lives, helping them develop and expand their business and clarify their life goals and objectives.
Your Stay-at-home JOURNEY!!!!
What a Playful Life offers
The opportunity to distance yourself from drama and overwhelmed.
And yet to feel your feelings deeply and completely while having tools to let them go in a healthy way.
Which is so important to get to know who you really are and your potential.
When taking life so seriously, it is very common to hold onto feelings and believes that makes us feel heavy and overwhelmed.
Being playful provides an opportunity to create and engage with different perspectives on how life (and every situation) can be, offering a range of choices, situations and connections that can be made upon your choice.
Playfulness give us tools to discover that there is much more to life that what our mind has been presenting us. By engaging our imagination we bring a completely new dimension to our realities.
Singer, Performance Artist
“I feel comforted not only by the clear steps you suggested I take, but also by the fact that there is you who has been through the process of working on challenging personal material and transforming it into the light at the end of the tunnel.
What is valuable in being in touch with you is that you work on both levels or spheres – general inspiration/vibe/heart and very accurate instructions, schemes which you’ve clearly tried out yourself and which one can apply intellectually”
The Playfulness Quest eCourse
What will we cover?
- Meditations and visualisations to ground yourself
- Ways to grow your improvisation skills
- Taking risks safely
- Build presence, communication and state of joy and discovery
- Connection with yourself, partners and the audience
- Moving from a relaxed space and spontaneous place within ourselves
- State of awareness, wonder and play
- Finding your authenticity
Who is this for
The e-course is perfect FOR YOU if:
- You are a work-addict. You don’t know when/how to stop
- You are caught up in a (work/family) routine and you (just) want to hack into it
- You know you need to add fun and enthusiasm into your day
- You are feeling overwhelmed and tired
- You are feeling burnt out, unmotivated
- You want to feel grounded and relax in your daily life and when interacting with others
- YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE THE ABOVE AND CREATE A JOYFUL REALITY
Do it with your partner or, do it alone
How can it transform you?
Being playful gives you the opportunity to try something different
and take risks in a safe environment.
Once you dive in, you will find yourself ‘caught up’ in the moment allowing this energy to expand in every are of your life.
You will apply a more lively and engage attitude into your daily activities
Which will connect with yourself and others in a very fresh and fully present way.
Once you identify what makes you joyful, you will be able to consciously reproduce them in any other moment of your day
What does it include?
- Videos and audios: with information on how being more playful will improve the quality of your life
- Daily exercises: that you can do at anytime everywhere you are throughout your day
- Weekly calls: in which you can ask any questions you have regarding the exercises or the course material (Valued £197
- FB community group: a supportive community of fellow Playful-beings to share with along the journey (Valued £297)
All materials are delivered through the online course-platform
So, what are you waiting for?
- Feel confident within yourself.
- Engage your imagination on your daily activities
- Ground yourself and take control of your emotions.
- Access your little madness self.
- Connect with your inner child and create joyful anarchy
See you on the playful side!!! xx